Monday, October 25, 2010

I basically fell really unyielding sour my dirt bike on my knees and theres something white could it be my bone?

it hurts really badI basically fell really unyielding sour my dirt bike on my knees and theres something white could it be my bone?
If it's jutting out of your skin, after yes it's bone...call 911
procure it checked immediately
capably even if ur not sure, go to the doctor to be on the not detrimental side
Yes! It probably is. If you fell and your knee hurts, you obligation to go to the ER right immediately!
If it is a deep wound, it could be your patella bone (knee cap). If so, you must see a doctor to prevent infection.
Whoa! Ouch! Make sure you verbs it very resourcefully. Alcohol & gauze pads. Are you competent to bend it? The white area could be any road debris or one of the layer of derma or tissue. Have someone take caution of you, take you to a clinic to clear sure there are no fractures & that it is thoroughly cleaned. Check your charts for your concluding tetnus shot was administered it may be needed. Take supervision.

No comments:

Post a Comment