Saturday, October 23, 2010

I hold lost response contained by module of my toe! is it inert?

I have lost thought in fragment of my toe for the past 13 hours! Will the intuition ever come back? what will evolve to my toe? Will I have to enjoy it amputated?I hold lost response contained by module of my toe! is it inert?
What toe is affected? We call for more information. It could be a nerve compression contained by the low back or somewhere along the nerve's route to be precise causing it to be numb.
If it is from diabetes or medication, it would likely affect ALL toes and on both foot. If it is only one, after you are looking at nerve compression or direct trauma.
Edit: I saw that you be wearing tight shoes. It looks like you may hold compressed the nerves that run between the metatarsal bones. If the feeling is not spinal column already, grab your foot and mobilize the net of your feet yourself to see if you can pocket pressure off the nouns. Perhaps you can soak your feet within hot water to increase the metabolism of the cheek transmission. If it continues to be numb/dead, see a podiatrist.
YOu could hold diabetes you need to shift to urgent care presently !
go see your doctor tommorrow, or move about to the ER. to try to save it.
wat wer u doin to build u lose feelin inhalf of ur toe? itll prolly come bak but maybe not
Go to the doctor!
Is it black, If its black yes its late.
it could because of a medication your taking... if your taking any
you probubly struck a nerve... same piece happened to my thumb... reaction will partially come put money on within a few months... im still waiting for full reclamation. i struck it in november...

No comments:

Post a Comment