Saturday, October 23, 2010

I enjoy strang discoloring below my eyes?

So, right under my bottom eyelid is a strange color. It' loving of a bluish-purpleish. It looks sorta like a black eye that's individual on the bottom of my eye. Does anyone know wat this is and how i can fix it. I'm assuming it's from lack of sleep but i bring back plenty of sleep. I don't get it.I enjoy strang discoloring below my eyes?
http://www.darkcircles.net/under-eye.htm...
Try this site, I couldn't believe near was if truth be told a website for this. ;) Also, vitamin K deficientcy can cause unlit circles. Eat plenty of super dark veggies and onions for a instinctive source of this important vitamin.
HOWEVER, if you are taking Coumadin, consult near your physician before trying the vitamin K route. It can head to thickening of the blood and would negate the blood-thinning capability of the Coumadin. Not good if you're trying to avoid another stroke. ;)
God Bless!
Darling, it's call undereye circles. I have them pretty much adjectives the time. I don't bother to cover them up because they're hereditary and they don't really look that desperate on me.
dont worry give or take a few it
it could be from a lack of sleep, a slight infection, or a foreign purpose in your eye close to an eyelash.
I would suggest that you check your symptoms at...
http://www.webmd.com
well i enjoy them my father says it is a heritable trait. One of the doctors i work with say it may be allergies. thank god for make-up.
Not much u can do if ur sure ur getting plenty of sleep..Do u see ok? It conceivably caused by strain on them (needing goggles. bad contacts. so on) If it bothers u check next to ur eye doctor
good luck
Sometimes if you hold allergies or sinusitis you get these "dark" rings underneath your eyes. Try taking Benedryl.
  • directx 9 0c runtime
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment