Monday, October 25, 2010

I simply burned my tongue......?

I justed burned my tung on EXTREMLY hot brocoli need back quick! Any philosophy to make the distress go away?I simply burned my tongue......?
Suck on rime. That will relieve it until you go to bed. It will be sore for awhile and it will alleviate fast, but until after, eating bits of rime will help run the pain.
You can also put aloe vera gel surrounded by your mouth. Be sure that there aren't additives excluding just aloe vera. You can swallow it in need concern. Lots of people drink it for stomach and intestinal ailments. It is a great healer.
If you own some, just agree to it sit in your mouth for a few minutes. Spit it out or swallow it if you approaching when you are finished.
There isn't really a cure for a Burned Tongue. I know it is painful and annoying but you are merely going to have to loaf for it to heal.
it's gonna alleviate itself in no time
drink really cold sea
it will go away surrounded by a few hours, then you wake up up tommorrow and touch your tongue on something and still feel it. i dont know how long it take but it is like a few days to weeks, not sure
put a bit honey or brown sugar on ur tongue and let it sit, dont get through it
let me kiss it and build it better
Bread. It helps beside all hot stuff. You will be ok. The eye ball and the tongue are the fastest healing organs surrounded by your body. just drink cool liquid and eat lots of breat for in the region of 6-8 hrs.
Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment