Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I own have such?

a good weekend beside my mates im very soon so tired, im just going to keep watch on eastenders then budge to bed. Did anyone lese have a great weekend and are not suffering for it?I own have such?
No i have the worst hangover in work today but you own to take the obedient with the discouraging.
I just relaxed and did zilch except be with my house...priceless
I've been working but I'm stale now for two weeks! yipeeeee :)
I have a fab weekend, Friday night my partner and I go to the pub with 2 friends, have a few to drink, then some strange woman came over near a hand puppett and made us adjectives really laugh - don't deem she was adjectives there!
Saturday my partner and I go shopping, but had a lovely long lay contained by before, afterwards I went to work (in a pub) Saturday dark, really slow, so I got to chat loads!
Sunday be Southend Airshow, really good daylight, but really bad weather, go to the beach, and sit under the peir, this last 1hr, then we go home again as it was too cold and drizzly, popped in, get changed and went down the pub, next to a Chinese, with my partner and 2 of his friends.
Monday we go to Southend Airshow, but not on the beach, at the airport, bleak weather again, but saw planes really close, he is now round his mate house, and I am at home washing clothes, etc. Then he is tidying when he get home (half and half adjectives the way)!
Please can you let me know when Eastenders is on, I tend to seize addicted to this and www.facebook.com and forget what time it is!
  • cute haircut for thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment