Monday, October 25, 2010

I hurt my mitt and it is red and puffy did i broke a blood vassle? and when does it alleviate how heaps days.?

10 pointsI hurt my mitt and it is red and puffy did i broke a blood vassle? and when does it alleviate how heaps days.?
I've done that before to my finger. You probubly busted a few blood vessles, your foot will be puffy for a while. I just get a sharp sterilized needle and poked a small hole within the area and tolerate the blood leak out to speed up the process. but you may hold broken your hand so I wouldn't suggest it.
You could enjoy fractured your hand.
See a doctor for x-rays.
You call for to go to a doctor to procure it checked out as soon as possible in crust you need to receive surgery on it . its better if you go to the doctor and be paid sure its treated quickly to generate it heal.
  • makeaconnectiontomylaptop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment