Monday, October 25, 2010

I hurt my departed knees 2 weeks ago, in a minute it's swollen what can I do to give support to it stop hurting minus going to a Dr?

I tried the heating wad but, it didn't seem to work. It's still swollen and I don't however have insurance near my job to see a Dr. Could this be authoritus that's set within? Since I am middle aged and it has be 2 weeks ago that I hurt it. At first it only hurt past its sell-by date and on and not every day any, but now it's constant cramp just above the kneecap since yesterday.I hurt my departed knees 2 weeks ago, in a minute it's swollen what can I do to give support to it stop hurting minus going to a Dr?
It could be something such as patella femoral syndrome. Which is when your knees cap does not fit into the groove properly. Your best bet would be rest- preserve off your leg until it starts to consistency more normal again or the affliction has decrease ice-keep applying ice to decrease the swelling which you made worse by applying the heat wad (do not apply heat until the swelling is gone) compression-apply an ace or tensor to the unified for some stability do not wrap tightly or it will cause swelling below the cohesive elevation- prop your leg up higher than your heart to muffle swelling. If the condition persists or get worse you are going to have to find a path to see a doctor as it could be a serious injury. You could have possibly ripped a ligament so pay attention and monitor the pain. If it increases by alot move about to your nearest E.R. Good luck and I hope this helps.
Rub it next to rubbing alcohol daily.
if nearby is Co-Op stor around your area, where on earth farmers and the like walk, ask for BIGELOIL IN THE Liquid Gel form, its a horse ligiment salve, that they use on horses joint, My dad uses it for his shoulder, from where he have surgery a few years back, it usually help him out pretty, well also, you may enjoy a swollen musscle that is causeing the swelling, so try taking a heat almost haot bath, and in recent times caress the swollen spot within the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment