Monday, October 25, 2010

I own this strange emotion, its close to a headache, but similar to shocks of headache hit my forehead?

its like every so recurrently, like a headache shock pass through ma head,
(THIS WAS ONLY YESTERDAY, LOL NOT PERMANENT)
a moment ago wondering, if its nothing to verbs about and its only just that ime spending tooo long on the computer?I own this strange emotion, its close to a headache, but similar to shocks of headache hit my forehead?
It sounds like cluster commander aches that you can draw from through using a computer too much. See your g.p just to engineer sure though incase its something more serious. You may need to enjoy your eyes checked.
see a doctor
could possibly be a migraine...see a doc
You could have a migraine.
I started getting them two years ago and they do NOT be in motion away. Ever.
I have to see my chiropractor every two weeks.
Go see your doc if the backache persist.

No comments:

Post a Comment