Monday, October 25, 2010

I hit my principal.?

Well I hit my head yesterday on the pool deck really strong and I have a cut on my eye nouns and it hurts but no bruise. When is the pain going to move about away?What is the worst thing that it could be?I hit my principal.?
You may develope a bruise surrounded by time, it depends on how hard you hit your chief. Now ice is deffinetly the best risk...I think. Im not hugely good at answers so if it continues to hurt consult your docter.
It may be a concussion...sounds resembling you hit it pretty hard...you should put some rime on it and go to the emergency room for some x-rays.
apt luck!
If you cant see a brusie, you probably just hold an inside bruise, just rime it, take advil or something every 4-6 hours anything the packet/bottle says. If it doesnt progress away tomorrow or the next daytime, might want to go see a doctor purely in luggage.
Depends, did you ever lose conciousness? Did you have a lump? You could tremendously well own a concussion and you should probably see a doctor .
scar the worst article

No comments:

Post a Comment