Saturday, October 23, 2010

I hold the calamitous dependence of biting my nail. How would you suggest that i stop?

I am 17 and have be biting for since I can remember. I play the guitar, and having sore fingers adjectives the time from biting my nails is starting to affect my playing. Does anyone enjoy any ideas on how i can stop? Thanks.I hold the calamitous dependence of biting my nail. How would you suggest that i stop?
make clear to ur friends and relatives to stop u wenever u bite nails.....and apply the medication on all ur nail which tastes bitter and prevents u frm nailbitng...moreover see ur hand once.wouldn't u feel pious if ur hands ll look more pretty next to comparitively bigger nails.
next to me nailbiting happens wen thinking something!
stop dd as a kid.
soon you will stop and you will have nice fingers.
the ladies love my nail
sexy
There is some over the counter stuff you can put on your nails, clear, considerate of like fastener polish. It has a fruitless taste and deters you from wanting to bite them. Try that. Good luck!
use a q-tip and painstakingly coat your nails next to nail polish remover, putting it single on your nails..it will own a horridly bitter taste..freshly make sure to wipe your hands earlier eating anything, it will sort your food taste gross!
This is an trouble-free one. Go to the Yellow Pages and find a hypnotist. Call him up and ask if he will help you. Do you realize how much muck you are eating from these hand? A very large percentage of diseases are transmitted by hand-to-mouth contact. Be sure to wash your hand thoroughly after going to the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment