Monday, October 25, 2010

I only just drank hose down and my commander hurts?

I am preparing for a run in few hours and my lead huts really badI only just drank hose down and my commander hurts?
We hold treated 15 - 20 yrs cases.
There is no medicine for H/A OR MIGRAINE. Not merely these but for almost all itchy diseases. Hence they become chronic.
Acidity, excessive wind, cold , roast, sour food and sinusitis, constipation, intestinal inflammation;
Blockage in the flow of Vital Energy are their cause. None of them can be treated with tablets. Our 100% success within treating migraine &H/A confirms it.
Excess cold water made coldness zest excessive which is responsible for pain. Now drink hot dampen it will disappear.
Source(s):
SHREE SWASTHYAYOG TREATMENT, TRAINING & RESEARCH INSTITUTE
R.H. – 19, Jhulelal Society, Sector – 2/E, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, INDIA.
was it rime water? I don`t know it is brain freeze
do you mean you own not been ingestion or drinking' l don't understand the question-- if that's the case- enjoy something light to eat- and a glucose drink.
Maybe you only had too much and it be too cold. If you still feel fruitless just until that time the run I would not do the run.
this ones too hard for me...TRUE tough....hope you get a honest answer
ok? who careS?
Looks like your get the agony of defeat earlier you started,try some sort of a sports drink, that usually gets rid of headache for some people. Good luck on the see!

No comments:

Post a Comment