Saturday, October 23, 2010

I own some freakin' knees strain?

Hey there everybody. I've get a question.
I hold Iliotibial Band Syndrome, and that's already a bad point. I'm going through therapy and it's getting your strength back. On the other hand, I own something ELSE and I don't know what it is!
When I'm running, after even just a few yard, the bottom of my knee (that skinny tender part) starts to stiffen and it feel as if though I'm putting <I>millions</I> of pressure on my knee combined! This occurs anytime I drop, run, or anything like that. What IS this?I own some freakin' knees strain?
i didnt know in the region of this man that sucks dude. try and stay off of it. i close to your little picture thing it kinda looks close to you. mine doesnt look like me at adjectives. none of them do. ByeDr.com is cool you were right man. ive already gotten surrounded by trouble for posting mean things on peoples stuff. righteous luck with your knees cuz.
try hyloronic acid which will minister to build cushion in the unified. you'll feel better
I would put your physical psychiatric therapist to the test here - hopefully they will be capable of help you to bring to the bottom of these symptoms.
It is possible that the problems with your IT strip are affecting your knee amalgamated mechanics, and it is leading to the spare problems. Just talk it over beside your current therapist.

No comments:

Post a Comment