Saturday, October 23, 2010

I own tendonitis contained by my elbow and enjoy be using rime pack for weeks-is it better to put warmness on very soon?

I own tendonitis contained by my elbow and enjoy be using rime pack for weeks-is it better to put warmness on very soon?
Yes you should be fine. I also have tendonitis surrounded by both of my elbows and I am only 18. I try not to do physical happenings or carry large things that will make it start hurting. Most of the time I find that heat it helps, close to sitting in a hot tub, etc. Good luck.
No. Actually you want to do a stretching program to get those muscles put money on in to shape so this doesn't recurr. You aren't going to be doing any spoil by heating or icing right in a minute.
no go to a doctor and they will serve you..
Good luck
Ice is only indicated the first 72 hours. After that use warmth. It'll help relax the muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment