Saturday, October 23, 2010

I own this birth spot looking point?

Unfortunately, I did not have it at birth. It have that darker tone, the skin feel very similar to that around it, and it doesn't hurt or anything. It developed a while ago, one big spot and a few smaller ones trapsing sour. Now they have adjectives sort of mashed together, and I imagine I have another one forming on the other side. (It's surrounded by the chest area). I know I should go see the doctor just about it, but if its something simple that I shouldn't worry something like, I don't want to waste my money. Anyone enjoy any ideas of what it is, what its cause? Thank youI own this birth spot looking point?
Go to see a dermatologist. I wouldn't second guess it. It could be a number of things, but it also could be nil. It's better you know what it is and what caused it.
Best wishes!
Yes it is probably freshly a skin groth totally normal
Preserving one's vigour is never a waste of money. Go see your doctor.
It could be cancer. is the money worth i to you if it IS cancerous? I would step. sounds like if it is cancer, its already within its later stages.

No comments:

Post a Comment