Monday, October 25, 2010

I merely have surgery on my elbow on the 4th. my incision is roughly speaking 8or 9inches long. they said to preserve it dry.?

but when i take a shower it other get a bit damp. well yesterday i took a shower and i wash around it with soap and it get pretty wet but i pat it dry afterwards. but now it feel like the stickes are to tight or something. if i step to slightly bend my arm now they consistency like they are pulling and it burns a bit. i also enjoy about 2 inches of the wind up of the stickes hanging down and they are kinda stiff similar to fishing wire and it keep poking me can i cut that part bad so it won't poke me any more. should i not let them grasp wet at adjectives or is this pulling and burning feeling majority.I merely have surgery on my elbow on the 4th. my incision is roughly speaking 8or 9inches long. they said to preserve it dry.?
Please go see your surgeon as soon as you can. The incision is not supposed to procure wet as it can bring back infected. You should ask your surgeon for a cast cover to maintain the area from getting drizzly when you shower. You shouldn't cut anything off until you consult your surgeon. Hope this help!
You should not have permit it get drizzling and should not let it go and get wet again. This is what physicians call upon "non-compliant" and non-compliance is major root for complications.
Call your physician and let them know that you get the area raining and how it feels in a minute. They will give you the best suggestion.
Im sure the pulling and burning is normal. But be sure to phone up up your doctor and ask questions.
You should keep hold of it dry always.

No comments:

Post a Comment