Monday, October 25, 2010

I of late have a hystorectomy 2 weeks ago and still within throbbing but my doctor will with the sole purpose donate me motron whatcan i do?

I was given pecocet until yesterday be my last one and presently my md said motron from here I dont think I am organized for just motron and my primary also will not since my gyn will not I have also had complications and have to go fund into surgery the following day for internal bleeding I cannot stand basically staying in bed and beside the percocet 2 every four hours 4 times a day at smallest i could function without twinge what can I doI of late have a hystorectomy 2 weeks ago and still within throbbing but my doctor will with the sole purpose donate me motron whatcan i do?
Get some motrin.
I didn't take any narcotics at adjectives with my surgery, even contained by the hospital. I don't think you entail more narcotics. Your body is telling you not to do to much for a grounds.
Sorry I agree with your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment