Saturday, October 23, 2010

I own pains contained by my backbone that outline my ribs and it hurts when i breathe... any belief what this is from?

I own pains contained by my backbone that outline my ribs and it hurts when i breathe... any belief what this is from?
It sounds like it could be a bruised rib, one time when I be sick I coughed so much I bruised my ribs, and the pain get worse when I would breathe.
could be a chest cold or the kidneys or lungs=go to a Dr as soon as you can cause these areas can explanation a lot of sickness
It could be plentiful, many different things, and most of them require medical attention. See your doctor.
Sounds resembling you have a rib out. A Chiropractor can pop your vertebrae and put it back into place surrounded by no time. You will have instant nouns and be able to breath basically fine! Hope this helps!
research it on the Internet consequently if the website says its really desperate then turn to the doctor
It could be chest congestion, bronchitis, and possibly a broke rib...Xrays will help find out the problem.
  • drilling for oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment