Monday, October 25, 2010

I injured my thumb playing basketball and im wondering how severe the harmed is?

I can still move my thumb, circular motion, and back and forth near minimal pain. My thumb be sprained last week and my thumb be bruised severely. But it healed and i played basketball today solitary to hurt it again. This time, it felt more than a bruise/jammed finger. I get up and used my thumb to push myself up from the floor but as i got up, my thumb bent too far put money on and i felt "the bones disappear my hand". now, it's minimal anguish and i can live with it, it's of late i dont know if its a injured tendon/ligament or broken thumb or if its just a severe sprain on my thumb?I injured my thumb playing basketball and im wondering how severe the harmed is?
From the symptoms you describe you may thoroughly well own whats referred to as gamekeepers thumb or skiers thumb (sprained ulnar collateral ligament). If you do have this afterwards it is best to see an orthopedic doctor to have an assessment done on the thumb. This type of injury is any very slow to make well on its own or will not at all completely treat on its own. Physical therapy can also relief a lot, but you should budge to a sports medicine PT so that you can be shown how to video your thumb.
Hey try to keep rime on it and try not to use it at all umm. I hope it get better soon matei like basketball to
Thats why God invented doctors.
stop wonderin n travel to a doc.. n give ur mitt some rest for some days..

No comments:

Post a Comment