Monday, October 25, 2010

I hold markedly irregular soreness surrounded by my outter thighs and lower than arms on shoulder blade...any suggestions?

I hold markedly irregular soreness surrounded by my outter thighs and lower than arms on shoulder blade...any suggestions?
Hi,
Only guessing but go to your GP and achieve checked ,maybe its your lymphatic glands?x
Sounds similar to Alien Abduction, I am a living testament.
could be an allergy, try changing your wash powder/liquid
get you a heat pad. pinch a small face towel and moisten it w/ reheat water. squeeze out excess river and put inside cover with warmth pad. do this for 25 minutes for (1) week.
steam pad should be on surrounding substance heat.
Consult you doctor, could be psoriasis
I regard more info needed here. Is it the skin that's sore? is it constant? what type of pain is it? (Burning, dull sting...?) Have you been working out? sleeping awkwardly? Are you taking spanking new medication for something? Do you have any other symptoms - ie, dizzyness, tiredness, numbness? may relieve someone else to advise (i won't be capable of add more if you do post due to the rules, sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment