Monday, October 25, 2010

I hurt my sholder blade?

on my left sholder blade the muscle hurts really desperate and i can't sleep? it hurts to move. it hurts my neck wager on and obviously my departed arm. it feels close to it's ripping and burning at the same time. back me please.I hurt my sholder blade?
well your describing me to a T. I tore my rotator cuff.hurts worse at darkness...hurts when doing any overhead movement like combing your hackle.sharp shooting pains in the upper constituent of the arm...you need to see a doctor...and you enjoy a LONG road ahead of you. Good Luck Dear.
you need to see a doctor for this one mate
Sorry, but you inevitability to see a DR. a orthopedic surgeon would be the best way to stir.Sure sound's like a rupture. I best way is to achieve a MRI. Ice packs work the best. Keep it iced several times a time. I truly don't think in that is no getting around seeing a DR. or going to the ER room. Sorry.I know the feeling adjectives to well! Good Luck and try not to put it past its sell-by date because it will only receive worst, not better by it's self.
If your neck x gleam is normal and you do not own diabetes or any other diseases then you prabably own myofascial pain syndrome which can be relieved by trigger point injections or trigger point acupuncture. I do it. I own good results.
Dr Rajiv Harshe.
rajivharshe@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment