Monday, October 25, 2010

I hurt my upper butt, can it be a fracture?

My niece who weighs give or take a few 200 pounds jumped on me to tickle me. I be laying contained by the sofa and I felt really bleak pain. I couldn't grasp up. I feel discouraging pain contained by my upper but and its hurts when I move. Help?I hurt my upper butt, can it be a fracture?
It's probably your coccyx that got bruised (that's your tailbone, the lowest of the sacral vertebre). Ice it on and rotten for a couple days as there's not much a doctor or chiropractor can do for you if it's broken. If you don't start to feel any better soon, be in motion get an x-ray.
It could be a bruise or a pinched backbone.
it could be a fractured or broken tailbone. best bet is to go gain it check out.
sounds like your sacrailiac (spelling?) which is most commonly prearranged as your tail bone.
they are very trouble-free to snap or bruise.
go see a kenesiologist and draw from an adjustment. this should take aid of it

No comments:

Post a Comment