Saturday, October 23, 2010

I hold hurt my...?

I hurt my wrist when I was on holiday, I jump off a 5 metre rock and hit it on a piece of wood that be floating in the dampen. Over the days it has get worse and has swollen up.
Do you deem it is sprained or brocken...fractured? Shall I get it x- rayed?I hold hurt my...?
swelling usually imply its broken or dislocated but if you can still move it then its neither but still could be fractured. likelihood are you badly sprained it.
should enjoy it x-rayed=sounds like you broke it beside all the swelling=good luck
Unfortunately, near is no way to relate if it is fractured or just sprained lacking a x-ray. Try wrapping it up in an ace heating pad and not using it until you see a doctor. Good luck
I would get an X-ray. It sounds as if you broke it. Try moving it around or up and down. If it cause serious pain, or does not move, it's broken. Do not mess near this. You could have it treat in a desperate way if it is broken, and you do not find it set by a doctor.
of course, silly girl

No comments:

Post a Comment