Monday, October 25, 2010

I enjoy this strain on the stern side of my team leader. its be on and bad adjectives light of day...PLEASE READ!?

im 14, and i have this headache/pain on the backside of my boss about where on earth a pony tail would be. its been hurting on and past its sell-by date all year since like 8 this morning. its 11 very soon. it doesnt hurt very regularly and when it does its not for long but it hurts.I enjoy this strain on the stern side of my team leader. its be on and bad adjectives light of day...PLEASE READ!?
IT might be a tension headache from your pony tail pocket your tie out and let you tresses down let your chief relax.. it should feel better
if you hold your hair surrounded by a ponytail most of the time this will cause the headache contained by that area
it could be the commencing of a migraine, i sometimes get that until that time i get a bleak migraine. or it could very ably be that you banged it w/ out realize it or that you slept wrong.
That happens to me profusely, especially when I put my hair contained by a high ponytail. Don't verbs, it's just a headache. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment