Monday, October 25, 2010

I hear just now that "stretching" formerly or after exercise is impossible?

anyone else hear about this? What is your view ? thanks for any input :>I hear just now that "stretching" formerly or after exercise is impossible?
There is some truth, but with the sole purpose because of how people do it.
MILD stretching until that time exercise brings blood flow in, and elongate the muscles, and gets them set to go. Power stretching cold muscles is a disaster.
Everything that I hold ever seen say that it warms up the muscles and prevents tears.
If it is done properly, no cramp, no bouncing.
I have never hear that stretching before or after exercise is desperate. I've always hear that it is a good entity to do because it helps heat up the muscles and cools them down (for after the exercise) so that the muscles don't tear.
I would also recommend checking next to your dr about this.
I own always hear (from health pros) that it is essential to stretch earlier you exercise and after...I have hear that when you stretch before it prevents you from have cramps (specially in the groin area); and after wards---same use...some people do not want to hold the time to "warm up" or "cool down" and they wage for it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment