Monday, October 25, 2010

I own trouble sleeping at darkness.?

i have other had trouble sleeping at dark. Does anyone have and tip to treat my insomnia?I own trouble sleeping at darkness.?
me too.
I have to make a sleep room.
Darken window so no light get through.
no tv
no radio
buy a new comfy bed
solitary go to bed to sleep, no intake or reading.
exercize more
dont eat or drink inwardly 3 hours before bedtime.
That is adjectives you can do unless you want to take a thaw soak and warm milk to sleep.
heat bath formerly bedtime and a warm drink=listen to some soft music ,while reading=getting checked for sleep apnea
Yeah, I'm usually up adjectives night and Ive tryed sleeping pills and they dont lend a hand the least bit but most the time if i know i entail the sleep then I'll smoke some marijuana and that puts me to sleep prompt and a deeper sleep at that making me more rested the next year
Hey no kidding-regular tylenol works for me sometimes.
Also sex right bfore bed generally make sleeping a lot better.
how mature r u? if u are old ample to drink then only drink a cup or little amount of beer or anything that makes you sleepy, or try doing some exercise, such as push up, crunches, or I don`t know start running around Ur aprt or house...
well 4 me listen to ipod or radio helps me to sleep.
Unfortunately sleep will not come if your body is not relaxed.
You should plan to get through dinner earlier,
a breakfast time which can easily be digested.
Then pocket a warm hip bath. If you watch TV, or read a book, generate sure that the stories are pleasant.
To further relax yourself, you may talk to friends on the mobile phone.
Then say your prayers, turn sour the lights and go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment