Monday, October 25, 2010

I hold this sharp stomach-ache surrounded by the right side of my chest?

it starter happening approaching to days ago. when i breath it hurts so i have to sort purloin short breaths. esp.hen i cough it hurt like hell. im 20 yrs old-fashioned and i smoke and i havent been to the dr contained by like months. i feel it as i was coughin i didnt realize it b/c i other get this every once contained by a while when i breathe but this did not go away i be wondering if u knew what it be

yes im goin to the doctor but thats a long wait perchance like 3 hours or so im freshly tryin to see if yous have any solutionsI hold this sharp stomach-ache surrounded by the right side of my chest?
you know what? I have this before and I be so scared it be cancer, because I smoke to and I was alot elder than 20. So I went t the ER, They did a x-ray and that turned out fine. Come to find out I have pulled a muscle in my chest. We give the impression of being to always verbs and it always turns out fine. You'll be ok.
chest distress on the right side is not your heart. Probably some irritation.maybe from smoking, or a lung infection.
The strain it is probably your inner costal muscles being pulled contained by the rib cage. That's why it hurt so much especially when you cough. It would be angelic if you could cut back the number of cigarettes you own a day. That's going to sustain give your lungs a break and also the Rib muscles.
The best treatment you can do right presently is to get a open tissue massage. The psychotherapist will know how to work the muscles in your ribcage and you will perceive better right afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment