Monday, October 25, 2010

I hurt my mum's sensations lately because i owed my sisters some money and my mum ask for them. but i reply my mum

quite hush. why my mum hold to be the victim?I hurt my mum's sensations lately because i owed my sisters some money and my mum ask for them. but i reply my mum
Just apologize to your mom, first bad you have no right to yak to her in a loud or dis-respectful way; because she is your mother. Second you owe someone money and it's your sister. Just collect yourself the guilt and say sorry and wage for your sister the money you owe her, get it stale your back and verbs, noone is perfect. We adjectives make mistakes but merely say sorry and forget in the region of it..Though I know how you feel. It's freshly sad when we accidently hurt our mom's mood, after all the sacrifice and love they've done for us...( basically a side note) Take care.
Your Mum be the victim because you be a dick to her and a deadbeat to your sisters by not paying them back. You requirement to go and apologize up to that time she regrets giving birth to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment