Saturday, October 23, 2010

I own multiple abrasion scar from a bike twist of fate. What's the best long-lasting blotch treament?

I unfortunately flew stale a motorcycle and received multiple severe abrasions which disappeared some intense scars. Besides creams, what's the best irremediable scar treatment?I own multiple abrasion scar from a bike twist of fate. What's the best long-lasting blotch treament?
As other race mentioned, Bio-oil, anything with Vitamin E or cocoa butter moisturisers.
Also, my husband used cica charge gel pads which are silicone pad you put on the scars at dark. These are for raised and red scar and they worked really well. If they are extremely severe scars, steroid injections can back too.
But you probably feel worse going on for the scars than they really are. Remember, its whats inside that counts and your scar show you survived and came through the other side - be proud!
Anitbiotic cream and bandage
mederma it takes 3months of regular use though
bio grease is good for defacement reduction
I am covered surrounded by scars from saloon crashes ect,just lots of little ones,they don't bother me,when I distinguish one I think oh yes that be when this or that happend. If is realy upseting you go to the doctor and ask for proposal.
mederma works well-you can find it at any local drugstore
cocoa butter lotion can help trim down scarring as well-just make sure to use it regularly.
if they are technically new scar that are still healing, you can try using vitamin E oil-it's said to minister to reduce scar as well
Just plain moisturiser and sympathetically rub into scars earlier bedtime, I know they have adjectives these so called cures but
this really works and if you pat the scar tissue beneath the skin at like peas in a pod time you get fantastic results. (This is if they are completely heal.) I actually dream up it reduces the scarring beneath the skin... but its not a expeditious fix...
Use E45 its PH neutral

No comments:

Post a Comment