Saturday, October 23, 2010

I hold started doing counterweight training?

please tell me how to do warmup and stretching and do i inevitability to do cool down and stretching after my workout ?
if yes then what shud be done first cooldown or stretching ?
please provide me next to the exact routine and the stretching excercises for different body parts in the lay down it shud be doneI hold started doing counterweight training?
First warm up by jog or stretching. Do weights then cool down by doing Shavasana(yoga surrounded by sleeping pose)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/weight_trai...
Just run for a few minutes. Dont try to lift sweet weight. If you stipulation help controlling what your lifting, its prob. too much. It will kind you stronger, but you also have a greater providence of getting a hernia. You may go to bed next to an Inny belly button and wake up near an outy.
I stretch as I work out. For instance, if I do a chest press, I will do my set of 10 and then stretch that muscle slowly during my minute rest. Do that beside all of the muscles. No bouncing, newly a slow stretch. You aren't likely to verbs a muscle or anything from lifting weights as long as you use slow controlled movements. 4 seconds up and 2 second down. Count it out, you'll be 4 times slower than everyone else lifting weights, but you'll be doing it the right way and avoiding injury.
I am doing the 5-factor workout. I do 5 mins of cardio (lateral tool, treadmill, or walking) prior to strength training. Then 5-10 mins. of the same type of cardio post workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment