Monday, October 25, 2010

I lately get a brain freeze...?

and I tried slapping myself in the director, and it's not going away! help me please, it hurts. my friend suggested that she bash my head against the wall, but that would hurt more.. any suggestions?I lately get a brain freeze...?
Breath beside your mouth open and it will thaw out up your brain.
eating rime cream/lollies..hell it hurts, my mum used to say it be because i would eat it too swift & told me to let it thaw out in my mouth longer & lug smaller bites.
Bashing your head contained by is a bit extreme.
Drink warm wet, Fast as you can, without a breath for something like 10 seconds.
If you can ask the sound out, you don't have a "brain freeze". If your friend who desires to bash your head against the wall is the one who diagnosed you, I would suggest you ask her to bash her own person in charge to show you how it works. Then I would LMAO and find someone else to be friends with. Also, quit slapping yourself within the head, it appears to be knock your common sense out of your brain.
try putting your thumb on the inside module of your front teeth and pressing outward
rub the roof of your mouth with your toung until it go away, its empty lying on your mouth and it needs to be warm because the cold is traveling threw that open nouns to your head
you could put a hot marine pack on your head and perchance it will warm your brain freeze
Jump within a fire.It'll warm your cranium right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment