Saturday, October 23, 2010

I own only just skinned my knees by falling onto a treadmill!?

Please help me i am surrounded by a lot of spasm, what should i do?
I know it sound a bit funny, but my knees are killing me!I own only just skinned my knees by falling onto a treadmill!?
oh god poor you!!
SOunds funny but in poor health bet that really hurts
clean it out beside warm hose, use germoline or savlon, if its badly skinned use a heating pad or just a plaster.
You poor wee point
Heres a virtual hug
o
:)
Run cold water over them to numb the agony, and then put vaseline to stop them getting infected. Poor you!
verbs them really well and rub neosproin on them
Owwwwwww, I would probably be crying. Definately rinse and rinse out it off and if you're awareness gutsy pour some peroxide over it to clean it and prevent infection. I would put some Neosporin on it and bangage it up for a couple days. Good luck, things approaching that definately hurt.
Sort of thing i would do,i'm clumsy as fcuk!!
hahahaha im sorry i know its prickly but...try some tea tree cream
Cover the graze with toothpaste (honestly)
hi, poor you.. consistency bad cos i cant assistance..lol. but if you've skinned your knees then dampen may irritate them a litte, my advice would be to rub some cream on your knees exceptionally lightly contained by a circular motion. This will feel cool and will also serve heal the shabby skin. Try not to wear trousers which will rub against your knees.. and within a few days you'll be correct and cute again
:)
go to the doctor!
lol, I longing I could have be there to see that, don’t grain bad though, I too own fallen on a treadmill, it be on incline and I had 10 pound weights contained by each paw trying to walk BACKWARDS, this doesn't nouns to smart as I’m typing it but big shocker here, I fell, I have never fall that hard contained by my life. Didn’t hurt to impossible, I got up and walk it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment