Monday, October 25, 2010

I hit my herald sturdy.,...?

on a cabnet im scared what should i do....I hit my herald sturdy.,...?
Uhhh, put rime on it
Rub it and go 'ow ow ow ow ow' - it's what I do.
U should catch it checkout out by a doctor as quicly as possible to help speed up the treatment .
put rime on it if it hurts and if your bleeding go to a hospital.
Just put rime on it to reduce the swelling, embezzle some ibuprofen for pain. If you procure really dizzy, nauseated or have a concrete time remembering anything within the subsequent couple of days see the doc immediately.
cry
Don't sleep for several hours for sure. Take some Motrin or something. If the headache worsens see a doctor. Usually the pain will step away within a few hours. I enjoy hit mine several times, and nothing usually comes of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment