Monday, October 25, 2010

I hurt my hip and can't do treadmill; what cardio can I do instead?

I still need to burn calories - how?I hurt my hip and can't do treadmill; what cardio can I do instead?
Jog within the swimming pool, it will help your hip treat.
Swimming can be a great cardio exercise, and its not putting any extra weight on your hips!
I would conjecture walking on the treadmill would be the best form of cardio, as it is the gentlest on your body. If you're unable to waddle as exercise, I think you should rest your injury and consent to it heal, otherwise your taking back time could double.
Swimming, pull ups, low or no impact aerobics, perchance a skiing machine?
Swimming is great exercise. Riding a bike is suitable too.
try swiming or water arobiks

No comments:

Post a Comment