Saturday, October 23, 2010

I own discomfort to the departed of my sternum, any muscle or bone, what is it?

I have some niggle just to the moved out of my sternum and it feels approaching it is right on one of my ribs, in reality, the rib (or muscle above it) feels bigger than the other ribs and the right rib across from it isn't as big... but it isn't VISIBLY swollen when you look at it. I pulled a muscle right in the order of there almost 3 months ago getting up from a deep couch that swallowed me and it hurt resembling hell, but the pain go away fairly expeditious. Now, randomly and not other when i lift things, it will touch like a stabbing stomach-ache. It's not cardiac related and everytime i google chest pain, i go and get heart attacks and stuff returned. Anyone in the medical profession out here that could shed some light? It doesn't hurt when I breathe or anything.I own discomfort to the departed of my sternum, any muscle or bone, what is it?
If it doesn't hurt when you breath or anything when does it hurt? If you enjoy a bump around the rib it could be the rib is out of place or you might own injured the muscle. I would think it would hurt when you breath or raise things. I don't think it is cardiac related, but muscle or rib problems. Since you injured the nouns recently explicitly probably your problem.
If it is a noticable bump and swelling it may be a costocartilage sprain. Your ribs come from your vertbrae around your chest and attach to you sternum. Sometimes the rib may dislocate out of this notch.
It is complicated to fracture this area short direct trauma. You may have a intercostal muscle strain. These can be problematic because they clutch a long time to heal.
If it is a costalcartilage sprain or costocartilage subluxation, you should hold it examined. If the joint is unstable and is pushed inward the rib can in fact hit and obstruct your esophogus or core arteris/ viens.

No comments:

Post a Comment