Saturday, October 23, 2010

I hold so much love for him?

i am so madley in love near my ex and lil things im getin upset and also hurt my back and upset bout that stipulation him close i was in that when he hurt his arm im getin deprssed bout life in a minute mainly coz my wager on its my lower spine l5 it has as pysio said i fink stiffernd forwards get to excerise to make it better i wana b me again conventionalI hold so much love for him?
Maybe he dumped you because you can't properly punctuate.
Forgive me for my ignorance, but what was the point of breaking up next to him in the first place?
can lone send you a hug and a palliative - try calling ex?
ah hun i know it hurts, but you split with him for a foundation (i presume), your feeling sorry for yourself and want him rear legs to make you grain better (i've dun it too), but there prob the most wrong reason's to take back next to an ex because that's what he is an ex. u'll be fine get a few friends around for a apposite ol laugh and that''ll put together u all better.
I cogitate every girl can totally relate to your story. Ive been within a relationship now for almost two years and I never thought we would be together. I be completely depressed and lonely before my relationship beside him. But for now I say aloud enjoy your freedom and nouns while you have it. Don't help yourself to things for granted. Not that I'm unhappy beside my fiance or anything like that. But here are somethings I miss about human being single.

No comments:

Post a Comment