Monday, October 25, 2010

I hurt my shoulder yesterday and enjoy basketball today...aid!?

yesterday I was at basketball practice and we be doing some agility drills, one of them is where you own your partner straped to a bungie cord and they sprint until the cord is stretched as far as it will go later they back peddle final. On the first try my partner went thorny (I was holding the other end) and she go too far and i kind of get pulled forward. Well this hurt my shoulder a lot! I'm not sure what happen...it kind of of late feels similar to there is a big snarl in my shoulder. What do you recommend?I hurt my shoulder yesterday and enjoy basketball today...aid!?
Sounds close to you pulled a muscle, I suggest putting an ice pack on it to bear down the swelling in the twist and some tylenol for the pain. I would suggest taking it confident for the next 3 or 4 days or that jam will not go away. You could also try getting a suitable massage, if you know anyone that can distribute one the right way. They could work that intertwine out in an hour or so, but you will still want to preserve from aggrivating that muscle for the next few days.
Take Advil and put some bake on it. Most important maintain moving it or it will hurt worse. If it starts to swell and become really painful see your doctor asap

No comments:

Post a Comment