Monday, October 25, 2010

I merely hit my chief on a running ceiling follower.?

I just hit my principal on a celing fan going full blast and I want to know what should be done for it. Its still bleeding and really super swollen and hurts like crazy.I merely hit my chief on a running ceiling follower.?
put rime on it and get to the hospital as soon as possible. You nouns like you get one nasty cut and may require stitches.
What fragment of your head -- the crown, your forehead, the side, over your ear, or the fund?
call 911. I,m not trying to over-react, but from what you said, you should markedly call 911, or turn to the ER
probably get some stitches and some accurate painkillers
Why did you have your pave the way that close to the fan? Go to the ER if is doesn't stop bleeding. In the meantime, put rime on it.
Lol, i think u necessitate stiches.
i think u should dance to the hospital u might need stiches or a cat scan. pious luck hope u get better:)

No comments:

Post a Comment