Saturday, October 23, 2010

I own this nagging discomfort surrounded by my right upper belly what could it be ,it isnt constipaton?

I own this nagging discomfort surrounded by my right upper belly what could it be ,it isnt constipaton?
This could possibly be a gallbladder problem. If you feel that's what it is, stop ingestion, fried foods, fatty foods, spicy foods, junk food, and alcohol. You really should see your medical doctor to bring back this verified.
gall bladder
I agree. It sounds close to gall bladder agony.
My father had he same symptoms and it be his all bladder. I would capture it checked out by your physician as soon as possible.
Ditto on the gallbladder. I had my gallbladder removed 4 years ago due to stones and inflammation. When I have my gallbladder attack, I thought I was hungry at first. It woke me up around 3am. The aching was within the right side of my abdomen, newly below my ribs, but it also shot up around my back and up into my shoulder nouns.
Does it hurt worse after you eat fatty foods? You may want to cut out fried and greasy foods and see if that help with the distress.
Its possible it could be your gull bladder. You should see a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment