Saturday, October 23, 2010

I own no fear within my knees... any philosophy why?

it is just a variable thing that started a week ago... im helpful of, but not really, conserned... any ideas on why its scheduled... i didnt fall on it or anything...I own no fear within my knees... any philosophy why?
I intuitively would say that you enjoy a pinched nerve contained by your back. If surrounded by this next week the reaction doesn't come back, I would call in the doctor if I were you. I don't expect that it is anything major right in a minute, but to avoid a potential problem, I would have it checked out. Hope you have a feeling better!
Get it X - rayed to be sure of what it is!
You should see a doctor. But you can check out www.webmd.com to give you some belief. Do the symptom checker.
Maybe you have arthritis (I don'tknow how to spell it0

No comments:

Post a Comment