Monday, October 25, 2010

I injuryed my middle finger on my disappeared foot friday hours of darkness. I could move it a bit bit a the time?

but as the time went on it hurts more and more at the middle of the finger downwards. can bend te tip but it hurts approaching hell. If it is fractured would it def show up on an xray thanksI injuryed my middle finger on my disappeared foot friday hours of darkness. I could move it a bit bit a the time?
Just compare it near your other finger. If you feel a bump next its just jammed or if it hurts when you touch it or you cant move it at adjectives then its most predictable broken. But just be in motion and get an x-ray only in casing don't wait to see if its a fracture or conserve because if its broken it might mend in the wrong place. But from your description it looks close to a jam.
if its bruised and swollen it could be broken. it could also be a torn ligament. i tore the ligament on my middle finger, but it didn't hurt-it looked dislocated.
see a doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment