Saturday, October 23, 2010

I enjoy Migraine headache, and I can't chomp through chocolate. I wonder if I could guzzle white chocolate?

I love chocolate very much...but it couses headache, becouse I own migrain. I wonder if white chocolate will couse headache too...what's the white chocolate made of anyway?I enjoy Migraine headache, and I can't chomp through chocolate. I wonder if I could guzzle white chocolate?
White chocolate only have cocoa butter, not actual cocoa so if the cocoa part cause your headaches white is ok. Chocolate is in reality very fitting for you though especially dark. Are you sure you can put away it, that it's causing your headache?
White chocolate isn't really choclate. But it sure does taste devout.
Although white chocolate is my favorite, it's actually not even chocolate. I've never even hear to chocolate causing headache or migraines of any kind anyways, I don't believe in that is any correlation. But if you're having migrains try an OTC migraine nouns medication first, then verbs to seeking someting stronger from you Dr. Good luck!
Go on Bea.
Take a bite ,make a yearning. be a devil. just do it.
Make sure you enjoy your medication handy.
chocolate is very worthy, but white chocolate is even better, a good white chocolate that i found out not to long ago is at See's candy's.some white chocolate turtles<bursting with caramel and peanuts> that drive u insane.oh my decency best taste ever, u should try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment