Monday, October 25, 2010

I hurt my eye and I necessitate guidance?

I scratched my cornea and I went to the doctor and I want to know what to expect next to in these couple daysI hurt my eye and I necessitate guidance?
i own done EVERYTHING under my sun to my eyes lol.
finishing time i had a chisel i had to keep hold of my contacts out for long time, and it REALLY hurtm they gave me numbing eye drops for it when i go to the dr, my roommate had to drive me because it hurt to much to unfold my eye. for a day or so frothy somewhat effected it so i of late pretty much stayed in my room near my lights off and slept.
you hurted your eyes or are you still doing so?
Usually a scratched cornea is a result of refuse or trauma to the eye. However you physician may have irrigated your eye. He may enjoy also send home a eye solution and or antibiotic eye drops for you to use at home. Sometime your physician will require you to wear a shield over the artificial eye for a few days. With time your eye should improve and your figment of the imagination should return. Just try not to rub your eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment