Saturday, October 23, 2010

I own slept 30 hours contained by 2 days?

I don't feel sick nor hold I been partying. Is this commonplace to sleep so much? I don't feel similar to I have overslept, but I also don't quality refreshed when I rouse up.I own slept 30 hours contained by 2 days?
first question is what is your diet? and lifestyle?
don't know your age..
do you enjoy any symptoms..or is anything different?
that much sleep..could either hold been your bodies track of catching up..on lost sleep..
but since you don't feel recharged..when you awaken...
are you depressed?
have you have a blood test done.?
iron level?
have you ever be checked for lupus?( chronic fatigue is the number one symptom)
epstein barr ( also causes fatigue)
please see a doctor...for a blood theory test...
take nurture.
Depressed maybe?
It have happened to me back
You could have a sleep disorder approaching sleep apnea which would cause you to have a feeling very sleepy most of the time and stir up feeling approaching you haven't slept at all. Or you might own been depriving your body of needed sleep for 3 or 4 days and your body make up for it by getting you into a deep sleep cycle that later about 30hrs. You don't hold to be fat near a short neck to bring sleep apnea, skinny people near recessed chins get it too. And if you suggest you might have, speak your roommate complains of you snoring, then you should obtain a sleep study done. Because it can be helped.
possibly you should get checked for mono
That can arise occasionally.
If it happens frequently, you might
involve more iron in your diet.
some would vote it is depression or your just really tried possibly you need to see a doctor
IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR BODY NEEDED TIME TO RECUPERATE..I THINK YOU SHOULD SLEEP AS LOND AS YOU CAN SLEEP ALLOWS YOUR BODY TO HEAL AND GROW.

No comments:

Post a Comment