Saturday, October 23, 2010

I enjoy strain contained by my ear , but Dr. said no ear infection?

My ear has be aching on and bad for several weeks, but the Dr. said I don't have an ear infection or excessive fluid trailing my ears. It's driving me crazy and giving me a headache. What are some other explanations?I enjoy strain contained by my ear , but Dr. said no ear infection?
Tooth infections or TMJ are other potential causes of ear strain.
I have this surface once in awhile & the doctor told me it be the way I be sleeping on it. Try to sleep mainly on the other side to see if it help.
this happens to me adjectives the time ik how u feel...in good health it can be from ur teeth mine was travel to ur dentist
This is off the wall, but I have the same piece. You could be gritting/grinding your teeth at night. This will effect a sever sharp pain for a few second to minutes and then move about away. It could come back out of no where on earth on and off through out the daytime. Believe it or not, reduce your stress, win a good dark sleep, maybe ask the dentist when you enjoy a cleaning to see the wear on your teeth on the side of your ear ache. I stopped and no more cramp.
It sounds like a event of nerve. Did you see a doctor to expert at gall field??
I would consider the cranial nerves affecting the ear.
Make an appt next to your dentist. Ear pain is commonly an indication of tmj problems. You could enjoy an infection, you could be grinding or clenching your teeth at night. Many dentists are not experienced next to TMJ - ask yours - if not check your pale pages - dentists and oral surgeons who treat tmj issues usually index that in their ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment