Saturday, October 23, 2010

I own numorous knot surrounded by my pay for that basis severe spasm does anyone know what may wreak them?

I have have these knots for years some of them are as big as a cucumber. I even own knots higher than knots. I cant come across to get doctors to appreciate how bad they are. I would in recent times like to know if anyone might hold similar probiblems or what might be the cause.I own numorous knot surrounded by my pay for that basis severe spasm does anyone know what may wreak them?
I enjoy the same knot in my lower posterior and they hurt so badly, my husband tries to rub them for me and I own also gone to a massage psychotherapist and it hurts so bad to touch them that I cant even seize a lower back wipe, I was told that they are calcium deposits and the one and only way to go and get rid of them is actually through wipe. I don't know why it happens but it does I surface ya cause i enjoy the same problem over lots of others... good luck contained by finding peace with this instead of strain!
lots of causes. jump get a wipe.
stress and working to hard permit your life settle down and don't work so easier said than done and they should go away and save go to the chiropractor
ya same happen to me, but im not sure if they were knot, i went to the doctor and he sent me to physical analysis, it worked he taught me some excercises, and plus i get a massage everyday, hehe, and im single 15

No comments:

Post a Comment