Saturday, October 23, 2010

I hold never experienced this past??

I was told I should wear specs years ago. I never had problems seeing, and I simply went for a checkup. My reverie was of late slightly off and they said to singular wear them if i ever felt close to i needed them. Well its been approaching 5 years, and i never once needed them. I don't need them to drive, I've other passed the vision examination. Just recently I started have problem with my moved out eye. it has be twitching. It will do it all throughout the light of day for like 30 second at a time. And just immediately while I was online I get very dizzy. I'm wondering if this could be reverie problems or something else that I may need to see a Dr. for. Other next the fact that I merely now get dizzy, the only problem I've have is with the one eye that be twitching.I hold never experienced this past??
Eye twitching is usually stress related. Also, if it happens profusely while on the computer, look away from the monitor every 10 minutes or so and focus on a distant object. It help to "exercise" your eyes.
I know glasses, especially if you never have to use them sounds bad. You should grasp them, you probably only obligation reading glasses. If you don't correct a sight problem it could lead to migraines, dizziness, and a complete slew of other health problems. Don't verbs, everyone needs some assistance at one point within their life.
Its probably simply your left eye is tired from man online. i would suggest going to a doctor though.
  • myspace icons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment