Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I get contained by a sports car wreck and bruised my ribs?

I got contained by the acciedent yesterday . I went to the ER and they told me i own bruised ribs and pulled limaments in my collar any advice on anything to do to give a hand with the backache besides the meds the ER prescribed. I hate to appropriate pain killer I have to low of a tollorance to them and hold two small childern to watch. Any proposal would be helpful.I get contained by a sports car wreck and bruised my ribs?
When your kiddos turn to nap lug a nice warm hip bath. You may also try the over the counter pain patch. There are some that are called softpas, they smell similar to mentholatum. Another option is to grasp this gel called biofreeze, I used to work for a chiropractor that recommended it. I hold used it a lot and recommend it to anyone. It isn't close to icyhot or any of those others, it also smells like mentholatum, but it is nicer response than the others.
first of all i hope u get the impression better soon. try some strong over the counter meds, and always buckle up

No comments:

Post a Comment