Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I get out of the hospital yesterday and quality better than I did when I get within.The doctor have me restricted.?

I have only had some internal bleeding cause by "who gives a $h!t" I hold been sitting within a hospital bed hurt and sad as a Mutha Phukr end in my girl left me and I can't distract myself from go. i want to play baseball and practice with my troop in demand to try to get away from my organizer. I know it's just a impermanent getaway but I have to do it. My doctor said not to do strenouos work or comings and goings. I have to do something though. What the Ph-uk should I do?I get out of the hospital yesterday and quality better than I did when I get within.The doctor have me restricted.?
I`m really sorry,
Por favor ,cuidate que si te llegara a pasar algo,te juro que no me lo perdonaria,quedate en casa con dodger y yo te haré compa~nía también,tu sabes donde buscarme,pero por ahora Baseball no,OK prometemelo.
saludos de "Mami"
You can play video games, explicitly a good distraction from vivacity! You should follow what your doctor says, especially beside internal bleeding issues, and take it uncomplicated man.
go walk sight seeing somewhere look in some friends you haven't seen for a while that 's too strenuous for you.
LISTEN TO YOU DOCTOR! Internal bleeding can KILL you. hold patience... conceivably there is a lesson to be bookish here. think around it? why did your girl leave you? are you the impatient type? do you call for to be restricted? I don't know the answer . only you can answer this sound out
Unless you want to start the bleeding again, do what the Dr. says.
Read books, run to a movie, watch DVD movies or VHS movies at home.
Write to friends, excuse me I am elder than you. Text friends.
Cook, just do unflappable things. NO BASEBALL OR SPORTS .

No comments:

Post a Comment