Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I get pool dampen up my feeler & it really hurt inside my director?

it still is bothering me should I be concerned?I get pool dampen up my feeler & it really hurt inside my director?
no, you irritated the sinus cavities next to chlorinated water. It should travel away, see your Dr. if it is still bothersome in 1-2 days or you develop other symptoms including disorientation, bloody noses or sinus pressure.
NO! Pool river and the chemicals in it motive your nose to dry out! You are fine it will walk away shortly!
OMG THIS IS SERIOUS.
go to the hospital immediately.
this happened to my cousin and the chlorine artificial her brain and she got a chronic mental disorder...
she doesnt remeber anything
i would speak that if the pain continues to hurt after another week, later get it checked out by your doctor. but usually it go away so you should be fine. hope this helps
if it hurts from dryness,try saline nasal spray or saline nasal gel.that stuff is awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment